Thursday 6 March 2014

Evaluation Q3

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? 


My thriller is very similar to 'The Matrix', with the psychology of it. Because of this I have chosen that institutions such as 'Warner Bros.', the distributor of 'The Matrix' trilogy, should distribute my media product. As many films are distributed to other countries, not just the country of origin, I have decided that 'Roadshow Entertainment', a branch from Australian distributors 'Village Roadshow' would distribute in Australia, in order to reach a wider audience, whilst Warner Bros. would distribute to Europe and America.  
The only issue with these distributes is that my film would be a low budget British film and perhaps wouldn't be interested in distributing it. However, majority of small distributes are owned by larger companies such as 'Universal' and 'Warner Bros.'

No comments:

Post a Comment