Tuesday 18 March 2014

Evaluation Q6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? 

Adding titles to my video was something I have learnt from this process, as this was something we didn't include in the preliminary task. Also adding sound effects to it and adding different sound clips to my project, editing sound in terms of changing the speed and length of the audio to create different effects.  Lighting was something I didn't include in the preliminary task, so this was something I had to learn.

I have learnt how to edit sound. In my prelim task, the was very little sound editing, and we didn't focus on making it up to a decent quality. Changing the speed of the audio created a completely different effect on the sequence. Slowing the sound from an audio track, creates tension as it gives a sense of slow motion, disorientating the audience slightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment